Inventory Manager – Pono Home, Inc.
Las Vegas/Henderson, Nevada
Pono Home is a Hawaii-based company expanding to the mainland. The company provides sustainability-oriented products and services. The Pono Home Essentials line of zero-waste, chemical-free, safe, and healthy personal care products was born in Hawaii and is now expanding to the U.S. mainland, starting in Las Vegas. The company needs an inventory coordinator who is detail-oriented, organized, motivated, sustainability-minded, creative, and flexible. This person will be responsible for keeping up with the day-to-day tasks of making and filling orders, as well as representing the company at local events and helping to expand our presence in Las Vegas.
- Keeping appropriate amounts of product in stock and reordering when necessary
- Assembling products for sale
- Fulfilling and shipping online orders
- Checking mail regularly and providing customers with refills or credits as appropriate
- Keeping in mind ways to develop and improve our system
- Researching, developing, and mixing new products
- Forming partnerships with other local businesses to increase our offering of products
- Representing and selling Pono Home Essentials products at local events, including farmer’s markets
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record
- Work well independently
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong interest or some background in sustainability
Part-time, flexible hours. Pay is commensurate with experience and the candidate has the potential to earn generous commissions on sales, plus long-term residual income from Las Vegas / Henderson / Summerlin client base.
To apply, please send a resume and brief (less than 1 page) cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are the best fit for the position. Applications received without a cover letter will not be accepted.