Pono Home is a new and unique franchisor specializing in home efficiency services and sustainability programs. Pono Home was selected by the highly competitive cleantech incubator Energy Excelerator as part of its 2014 cohort to help wean Hawaii, and the world, off fossil fuels. Our mission is to help people save money on their utility bills and live greener and healthier, for life!
Pono Home currently operates in Hawaii and California, and has recently opened franchise sales in 30+ states in the U.S. We are seeking a Franchise Sales Director to help with brand growth and expansion and bringing our unique franchise opportunity across the country.
The Franchise Sales Director will identify, cultivate, manage, track and close new franchise opportunities for Pono Home, focusing on the west coast of the United States, but with the ability to travel nationally.
Candidate can work remotely, but travel will be necessary, less than 10% of the time.
- Identify, cultivate, manage, track and close new franchise opportunities for Pono Home
- Execution and conversion of the franchise application process
- Submit franchisee documents and due diligence for approval by leadership team
- Coordinate and lead meetings and discussions continuously throughout business development process, including calls, in-person meetings, and strategy updates with the franchise leadership team
- Enter and manage deals through a CRM database
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Experience in the franchise industry, with strong preference for franchise sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet desired objectives and meet/exceed growth targets
- Familiarity with target markets
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Flexibility to travel
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.