What is a Pono Home franchise?
Home efficiency is a virtually untapped market, and one of the true “low hanging fruit” in our quest for a cleaner, more sustainable future. Becoming a Pono Home franchisee means you get to have a positive impact every single day making homes more energy and water efficient. Work with your hands, help people, see immediate fruits of your labor, and make the world more sustainable! Click on the flyer below if you’d like to download a flyer, and enter your information in the sidebar to the right if you’d like for us to send you more detailed materials like our Franchise Disclosure Document.
With each service you do, you can help clients:
- cut people’s electric, water, and gasoline bills
- reduce carbon footprints in a significant, tangible, and long-lasting way
- identify and eliminate toxic and petrochemical ingredients in personal care products
- become educated to live greener, regardless of whether they stay in their current home or move out
What does a franchisee get?
Pono Home is committed to growing and supporting an army of sustainability champions that can change the world, one house at a time. Being awarded a Pono Home franchise territory gets you:
- training with an existing Pono Home franchisee to get you up to speed
- education through Pono Home University that will make you a green home champion in no time
- a cutting edge clean tech toolbox filled with all the tools you’ll need to get the work done (we love tools!)
- uniform polo shirts with the Pono Home logo embroidered on them
- a marketing plan based on our experience running Pono Home here in Hawaii over the last several years. Concepts that work and will help you find customers will be detailed for you, and you’ll have access to all the promotional materials you need
- Software that makes your job on-site as easy as following a checklist, while also accumulating data from your work into a central database
- Multiple revenue streams that can help create a solid income with residuals!
- Inventory management, restocking, and processing of things like lightbulbs, showerheads, etc.
- localized resources for e-waste disposal, CFL recycling, and the like
- and, of course, the Pono Home brand
How do I get in?
Contact us if you’re interested in finding out more.
Thanks, and we look forward to working with you!