Company President (Las Vegas)
- President will develop business in new company mainland office location. This will include signing up channel partners to align lead generation revenue streams, residential sales, direct sales on services to commercial properties, and sales to property management companies with fleet housing.
- President will be fully trained to perform home services as well as any commercial offerings Pono Home performs. President will work with Innovation Director to consistently enhance service offerings and profitable business opportunities.
- President will perform in-home services in the Las Vegas area for sufficient time to develop recurring revenue customers and streamline local marketing and business development efforts. The primary goal will be to maximize the effectiveness of these aspects of the business, so as to form replicable models that can be incorporated across franchisees in different geographies.
- President, along with CMO, will recruit, hire, and train service technician in the Las Vegas office to take over home services once a critical mass of business has been achieved there. This decision will be made in concert with CEO and CMO and mutually agreed upon at that time.
- President will seek opportunities to present the Pono Home opportunity to investor groups and to groups that represent good target markets for building a pipeline of franchisees.